PANIC'd !

roseycheeks

i have an interview on friday. im trying to be postivie about it btu i feel nervous thinking abotu it. it goes for an hour!! i've been trying to reherse answers to questions in my mind.. but i dunno, could all this rehersal be doing more damage than good?

I want to be natural in the interview but im worried my thoughts are going to close up and so i feel like i need backup reponses.

argh, i think im overthinking it. any tips?

Sacrament

You'll probably imagine the worst possible scenarios in your head until you get to the actual interview. It will not be as bad as you think.

There was actually some thread around here about someone who, much like you, was dreading an interview, and they said it wasn't nearly as bad as they thought. They were really nervous, yes, but as they got there, it got a little better and went smoothly.

When I had my interview for the job I have now, my face was red and my heart was swollen with anxiety, but I pulled it off. I had to read something aloud and if I stuttered or anything, I'd probably get a bad 'grade'. I read it smoothly, knowing that I'm a good reader and that I'd feel like crap if I failed to read it properly.

A couple of minutes after I had the interview, I was told I got the job and would start on Monday. A day to be proud of.