panic disorders and hypoglycemia?

jessica41481

i read somewhere on the web that people who have panic disorders can develope hypoglycemia. well.....before i knew this, my sugar levels have been low and i had a few attacks, one which landed me in the ER once again! they ran a number of tests on me, and ofcourse nothing. so i have to get a glucose test done. '

i havent been skipping meals and i eat complex carbs and high protein.
the symptoms ive been experiencing are really similar to panic attacks. Cold, shakey, confused, my entire body tingles, can't breathe, heart races, i become pale, feeling of doom.

And after i ate today, since this morning was the worst one, and my life flashed before my eyes, i drank chocolate soy milk, which i assume brought my sugar levels up, but i feel like shit even 6 hours later, which i doubt is suppose to happen. Im still pail white and i look like i'm one step away from ending up in the loony house! lol

so i was wondering if anyone else has been going through this as well. it is freakin terrible! PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!

i was doing so well for about 4 months with not a single attack and them BOOM, these past few weeks have been the worst ever. im at the point that if nothing shows up on my glucose test im checking myself into a mental hospital. ahahaha. thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chris420

Well I've never had it as bad as that, but I'm pretty sure I get hypoglycemia quite a bit. I'll be walking in a public place, and suddenly start feeling shaky, tired, moody, dizzy etc. Makes my anxiety 10x worse too. But the feeling so tired is the worst thing. I lose cognitive function and could pretty much just close my eyes and fall asleep right there in the shop or bus or wherever.

I'm trying to improve my diet atm, eating regularly etc which seems to be helping.