panic attacks

Anonymous

I thought i've been doing pretty good until today when i went to a small grocery store. I just found myself frozen with fear and wanted to crawl out of the store. What was the weardest was, i stood talking to a wonderful older man, who was telling me of how his family, back in the day, would pic tomatoes and how his mom would can them. Well, it came real easy, I enjoyed the chat, thanked him for his time, and shortly after, i just wanted out of the store. Got in car and started to cry. Had a bad rest of the day..What's that all about..

chris_1982

sounds exactly the same as what happened to me 6 months ago. A classic panic attack. Do you find also that you feel like crying randomly when you are out places?

Anonymous

yep,, it's so weard to me that one min i can be in a wonderful chat and as comfortable as can be, then just gotta flee the scene. I do get the crying thing ALL the time randomly in public or when trying to explain myself. It's like i feel sorry for this poor person thats ME. Ya know, another thing, see, im well older than a bunch of you on here..(ya college people prob) and have hung in there with a job and everything for all these years. Now, it's an impossibility to me. Well, i guess i should say that as long as i am with my animals, husband, daughter or son, im just fine, life is good. But put me where im crouded, or under pressure, FORGET it!! It just hurts to much to take anymore. ANd, another thing :oops: right now typing, im hitting all kinds of weard letters trying to type my feelings cause my heart is beatting too fast....or something...well, its also awful nice to be able just to say these things here cause if i tell them to a psyke, i figure they think i just want off work or something...It's like, who can you tell that just takes it for what it is.........phew,,,,enough from me!!!