Panic attacks 2 months after bad acid trip

Danko

Hey

I did alot of MDMA in the past. I have only tried acid 3 times and twice lost my mind completely. During both the bad trips I felt a fear and panic like never befor (I have never sufferred from panic and anxiety), however for a month now everday I have had the same panic and fear feelings.

I told my Doc everything and he put me on cipralex 5mg for 7 days and then 10mg for another week together with xanor 0.250 3 times a day. I felt real bad side effects.

I feel slightly better but still have the fear and panic even with the xanor and my Doc told me to take 15mg Cipralex a day.

Although the meds seem to be working my mind is doing its own thing, very scary thoughts which i cannot control, thoughts similar to when you take LSD.

Its a very hard thing to explain similar to explaining the colour red to a blind person, it does not make sence.

I really hope someone knows what Im talking about and can tell me im not going completely crazy.

I know its gonna take time but when Im in this state of mind I just dont know.

Hope someone has done lsd and know what im talking about

Please help
Danko

oXyKevn

sorry to hear about this, i myself tried shrooms for the first time which may i remind you is 10x worse than acid, this was a few years ago, now im stricken with INCREDIBLE panic attacks, every day now, and fearful feelings of the similar to the bad trip i had with the mushrooms, i sometimes believe it ruined my life because soon after that i couldnt smoke marijuana anymore because it made me too paranoid, i still over-analyze EVERYTHING, and without valium 10mg(3x a day!) i feel like my mind is losing itself....i would also like to know if a bad trip can have later side-effects........