Status
Not open for further replies.

Seng

Banned
*banned user for spamming and using proxy server*

moderating team

Last edited by a moderator:

clarissaflinntoc

Recent studies have attested to the fact that depression has a number of genetical factors attached to it. Depression does come to the next generations if the members of the previous generation have had instances of depression. Especially bipolar depression has been proven to come down to the next generations in case the previous generations had it. http://www.xanax-effects.com

marciet

My docter has me on Clonzepam, and i asked him if there were any specific meds that i can take for panic attacks. He told me Paxil, Zoloft, or zanex. I dont want to be on an antidepressent because of the sexual side effects. Is there anyone else that is taking something different that is working and does not have the crappy side effects.
When i have a panic attack, my first symptom is dizzyness, then i get the racing heartbeat. My cardiologist had me wearing a monitor that i could record the panic attacks on and when i had one, my heart rate reached 130bpm. He said it was not bad, but i thought i was going to die. I had a lump in my throat and felt like i was having chest pains.

Kamen

marciet,

I was on a light medication called Deanxit (contains Flupentixol and Melitracen), but I'm not sure they use it where you are. It has sedative and antidepressive effect, but is not considered an antidepressant. No side effects.

Now I use Valerian, which is natural (from the plant) and it has soft sedative effect. I use it when I am anxious. It makes you calm and therefore with slower heart rate. You might like to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.