panic attack on 911

johnyboy

Hello everyone i saw a panic attack victim on televisions (911 episode).See!! it says there it is a psychological attack because as all of us are afraid to die so when we feel something we let it worst by thingking that we are goin to die thats the panic attack we panic we think of the worst scenario for example we feel chest pain then we think its a heart attack already (now i can laugh at it) hahaha guys whose suffering from it GET OVER IT move on dont fear it cause if you fear it panic attack will attack (get my point) its in our minds only,the paramedic did is just to calm the victim then the panic is gone she doesnt have to go to the hospital.horray for her! you all panic attack victims there you are not alone thats why this forum is a BIG HELP.Always pray to god,and if you want to relax go to my country. :D

pink_frost

I believe you're describing Panic Disorder.

Social Phobics aren't afraid they're going to die, we're afraid of being evaluated negatively by our peers. When I have a panic attack, I know that there is nothing physically wrong with me and that it's just the side effects of hyperventilation, however it's the fear that the panic attack will cause me some kind of humiliation in front of whomever may be around me that causes me anxiety.. and that creates the whole vicious cycle.

I believe there are some people with Panic Disorder do get over it once they find out there is nothing physically wrong with them. They are the lucky ones!