Overtreated with iontophoresis?

sweating

Im wondering perhaps im not getting results because I am doing too much? Ive been doing 25 ma 30 mins daily and switching polarity mid treatment. Just got burns and blisters.

But I just read that doing it only 3-4x a week might actually be better? Any truth to this?

Sprawling

Stop treatments for a week. This may help. Burns and blisters are not a good thing. Giving it a week you might start seeing results.

HHLoman

Just got burns and blisters.

Hey Sweating, did reducing treatments help?

I'm in the same situation, I've been treating my HH regularly and I think I should cut back (got burns, blisters, no results, and some compensatory sweating on the back of hand now).

Jezza

I don't think less treatments work in the initial 'getting dry' phase but I'd suggest doing a lower amperage of 15mA for hands. It may help with the cuts...

I personally found that only when I started doing ionto treatments I would get cuts from the treatment. Several years on I never really get cuts anymore.

What helped me a great deal (I don't know if you do this already) is to treat both hands and both feet simultaneously; both hands in one tray, both feet in the other tray (I use a plastic storage box as the other tray cause the factory tray can't accomodate much less cover enough of my feet). I did that for 3 weeks straight each day for half an hour on 15 mA before I achieved complete dryness of the hands for the 1st time.

HHLoman

I don't think less treatments work in the initial 'getting dry' phase

I've been able to get dry hands for a day or two but then it comes back,.. and I get scared and up the voltage again. :sad:

Hmm, I'll try the doing hand and feet like you said, maybe that will work.