Ouch.the words Social Anxiety mentioned on tv, family near.

Zarrix

I was half-watching TV whilst browsing the computer, with my family in the room, and on this show they said the two words I never want to hear with others around, especially my family! Those two words were 'Social Anxiety'

Afterwards I went almost immediately to my room and locked my self in my room, dying of thirst, talking to my self, feeling sick and all for two hours. I was worried they would get assumptions of course. Luckily I wasn't sitting in the lounge, that would of been a disaster.

Sudden rush to my room, a red face, hmm what does that mean, the answer had just been said dammit. Just lucky my face was behind a computer screen, and at least I could look like I was concentrating on something else. Also not very far to my room =(

Horrible that two hours was

Social anxiety disorder (SAD) is nothing to be ashamed of. You should tell your family that you think you might have it.

Sacrament

So you felt all of that simply because Social Anxiety was mentioned on TV? I mean, really?

It's not like someone you know went on TV and said "Zarrix drowns puppies for fun" or something.

It's not a big deal at all. You need to get rid of the small things that you KNOW make no sense in order to get rid of it once and for all. That is one of them.

Fairy001

Sacrament,

Is the quote at the end of your messages T.S. Eliot? Everytime I have read it, I am bugged for a while as I can't place it. I would appreciate you letting me know. :D

Many thanks.

Fairy001

Hurrah now is it Hollow Men? This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper? Now I know it is T.S.Eliot I feel quite sure it is Hollow Men, I don't want to check myself, this is like a quiz, lol. :p

Zarrix

Yeah, I have felt anxious all day today, found it hard to speak or look at anyone, worst day I have experienced in a while.

I know my reaction makes no sense at all. But there was a call from my mind to urgently escape, it was horrible. I don't know what they would of said if they had suspected or found out, but its not wanting a certain response at all!

Say X
Doesn't want reaction or judgement Y
However, reaction Y is unlikely.
But the chances of Y, which is evil, is enough to force the escape.

What it seemed to be. Honestly, I have no-idea how they would respond, and I am not confortable with that uncertainty. One day, I could wake up and reveal all without second thought, but until that day comes, this secret has a heavily guarded fortress around it.