Others making fun of you?

Dodger

What do you think I should do if everyone just makes fun of me? It is like there goal to make me feel bad. I can't ignore it because of the way they do it but it really depresses me and I almost want to die so I don't have to deal with it anymore. For example I said to one of these people that he would miss me if I died. He said the most hurtful thing ever "No we wouldn't...well maybe we would miss making fun of you. We have given up on you socially and realized that making fun of you is the only way we can include you". I don't know how to deal with this.

whispering_screams

Dodger said:
What do you think I should do if everyone just makes fun of me? It is like there goal to make me feel bad. I can't ignore it because of the way they do it but it really depresses me and I almost want to die so I don't have to deal with it anymore. For example I said to one of these people that he would miss me if I died. He said the most hurtful thing ever "No we wouldn't...well maybe we would miss making fun of you. We have given up on you socially and realized that making fun of you is the only way we can include you". I don't know how to deal with this.

Who's "everyone"?? By you referring to a few idiots as "everyone", you're giving them a lot more importance then they deserve.
Do you need to interact with them everyday? Is it vital to have them in your life? Nobody is that important.

If they aren't your employer or supporting you financially in anyway, their acceptance of you isn't necessary, (even if you are in highschool, you need to look at it that way)

Remember, someone can hate all they want but they can't break you if you think nothing of them.

JonnyD

why do you need to listen to them? just tell them to go to hell! and take care of their own miserable lives, so you may take care of your own.

Dodger

It is kind of hard not to listen because they stand out of my door on the floor and talk loudly. They try taking things of mine like yesterday they took my cell phone and they always try and take my peep hole. I feel like it is there goal to make me kill myself and if it is they are close to getting that goal.

michael122

Maybe you should tell someone who has authority over them about it or see if you can go to another dorm if that's possible.

Dodger

The person I should talk to is not around right now and i do not see why they keep doing all this they are on thin ice as it is. And the other thing is too I really would not want to go to another dorm because then my parents would know I am made fun of and that I am depressed when I in the past have lied about it many times so they would not think anything is wrong with me.

michael122

Maybe it's a good thing if they did know. Think of it as killing two birds with one stone. If you move to another dorm you won't have to deal with those jerks who keep messing with you and if your parents know maybe they can help you. I know it's hard to tell people about your problems and I know that parents sometimes don't understand but give it a try. You might feel better once everything is out in the open. Sometimes it's not good to keep everything to yourself

Reholla

have you ever considered that there are sadists out there who do things like this for cruelty and get off on seeing you react to their sh*t..

its sad but dont give them the satisfaction.

get away from them/learn to not let it get to you. I realize doing this in very hard, in fact down right heroic. But as ghandi says, "we need to be the the change you want to see in the world."

trust me, i know how you feel. the other day i was walking to my car, in the snow, like a mile. 2 ugly idiot boys yelled "bitch!" out the window. i just want to know if its possible to get from campus to my car without being confronted by the decay in western society.

JonnyD

Dodger said:
It is kind of hard not to listen because they stand out of my door on the floor and talk loudly. They try taking things of mine like yesterday they took my cell phone and they always try and take my peep hole. I feel like it is there goal to make me ***** and if it is they are close to getting that goal.

what's your age? where it's happening?

i confess would take it out until i was in high school , but in college and now i'll probably overreact. there's a big limit between speaking and touching me or my things and i can just thele there would be a lot of bruishes... and i'm one of the most calm persons you can get to know.

i'm not telling that i'm right , but the thing is, if someone is harrasing you in any way, you need to take action, you have choice, i don't undertand why you didn't do anything yet?

no1

Banned
I would usually end up breaking and punching the sh*t out of one of them and then also cry.