Optimistic?

Do you really believe that you can get over your SA?

• Yes, it can happen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ummm, maybe

• No.

• Total voters

Ayla

Who out there really believes that their SA will get better? or even go away one day?

Can you be "cured"? - or, maybe "healed" would be a better word.

Septor

I don't think that it will go way ever but I think that it can be controlled in a manner the does not hinder someone life in a negative way.

longlivesolitude

i think that..its good to just accept it and find some good things about it
Sounds like a good idea about accepting it.

I'm pretty certain that I will get over my SA, but if I started to accept it more (and myself too) then I would probably become more patient about it :)

Toad

I won't be able to get over it until I accept it as a true reality. I am always able to find one thing that makes me think...hey I'm just over-reacting...there really is nothing wrong with me. It's kinda hard to explain it...I know that something is wrong with me, but I'm unwilling to accept it I suppose. Even if I do finally accept this as being me, I don't really think I will be able to completely get rid of it, because it is just that...it's me. Fuck it...this really doesn't make sense so I'm just going to stop now.

I'm optimistic because I'm so much better, I was unable to leave the house for two years, and then when I started leaving the house again I was literally in a constant panic attack. Two years on and I'm in college, haven't had a panic attack in ages, and I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I don't think I will ever be completely SA-free, but I might be able to be able to get on with my life.

Naomi x

Karail

I too belive it is possible to get over SA, i have too. If i didnt have hope i dont know what i would do with myself.