opinions? what do you think i should do ?

2Crowded

I think I was bit by something 3 days ago....I speculate a spider....i dont figure it was poisoness or my finger would be black now wouldnt it?...it hurts though & its swollen a bit & red as pictures wil show...I was debating wether to go to doctors or not yet...was hoping it would fix itself & my body would ward off whatever the spider put in there when he bit me..can see two little bite marks on top of my finger right behind the fingernail...so tempted to pop it with a pin to see what comes out cause its under preasure (but i know that probly wouldnt be good idea) & I have been taking Alieve to cancel the pain to this point...I think its about as bad feeling & looking as it has been since it showed up. Should I go have it looked at or should I wait a day more like i planned & see if it go's down & gets better on its own?

You know how fun it is to go to the doctor of course.

by the way I killed a spider today that looked guilty to me....but I dunno :)

IMG_1614.jpg

IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_1615-1.jpg

i been applying triple antibiotic ointment stuff too...dont know if it helps..been keeping it clean & applying bactine & such too...nothing really open on it though at this point...also been soaking it in ice water to bring swelling down from time to time

Last edited:

Thelema

If that was me, I'd probably pop it and then see the doctor. But it's probably better to just see the doctor. Who knows, it might get worse, get infected, and you now have the chance of losing a finger.