Only Memories Left

lonley

I remember the days when i was the happiest boy in the world. I was very charming & handsome and could attract someone with a blink of eye. Every body loved me i was the most beloved one among relatives.
In education i was a symbol among the people knew me. The teachers were giving examples of me to other students.

But one day the evils came down to earth and took every thing from me leaving a body without soul a face without emotions a mind without sense and a body without life.

It was 2002 when i the evils took my soul since then day by day it is getting worst it is a life now that even i couldn't imagine it in dreams. When i was kid i was told that in after world if you were a bad person you will be kept in fire for days and nights but i didn't know it will happen to me in this world.

now i don't have any friend nor girlfriend nobody likes me everybody get disturbed when i try to talk to them. I am living a life worst then an animal my face is now like an skull covered by thin skin and my eyes are 2 red balls.

Last year i tried an unsuccessful suicide and there were no chances that i could survive but it was a miracle i survived maybe i have to suffer more.

Soprano

What's your current situation, Lonely? Do you live with parents, live alone, ect..? Do you have a job?