One word for all of you: KLIMA

Mia1975

I have a severe case of HH, since birth... I am now 38. I saw this on Dr. Oz & tried it. Its only sold online at klima.com. Works amazing. If you dont try it you're missing out on a great product that will give you more confidence. The hand spray is especially amazing. $25. Lasts a month. Worth every penny!! They create products for every part of the body, my hands used to drip & it was awful. I also
have it on my feet & underarms, please try it. Oxybutinin chloride also works but it does give you a dry mouth, so hydrate often, my Dr gives me 5mg...which means you take 2 a day but I find that it can make your brain a little foggy so I only take one, in combo with the spray. I do both about an hour before leaving the house & it really helps. I hope ppl read this & try it. Esp the klima sprays.

Last edited:

ImNotMyIllness

I have moderate plantar HH. It sounds like your success is partially due to your medication, not just the Klima. But, it sounds interesting.

SweatParty

Klima Confidence Handspray. Treats sweaty hands / palmar hyperhidrosis.

Basic ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol, Aqua (water), Aluminum Chloride, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Glycerin, Alcloxa, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Triethyl Citrate

If Aluminum Chloride products have not worked for your hands in the past, most likely this won't either.

Thanks for the post though.

That website does not state the percentage of aluminum chloride. I assume it is 15 or 20%.

I tried Drysol in the past (don't know if it was 15 or 20% version), but it didn't help me at all. It turned out to be a total waste of time with putting plastic gloves on before bed, etc. However, that was many years ago. It may be worth trying again.

0707129r

Have tried this, but did not do much for my hands. I think for anyone with moderate to severe, you're gonna struggle to make a topical by itself to work. It may help if you're already having success with other means i.e. ionto, glyco etc

sean_turner74

I will give it a try. I tried Drysol and it works most of the time, I just hate how much it burns when I put it on. Hopefully Klima doesn't burn like that.

sean_turner74

I have a severe case of HH, since birth... I am now 38. I saw this on Dr. Oz & tried it. Its only sold online at klima.com. Works amazing. If you dont try it you're missing out on a great product that will give you more confidence. The hand spray is especially amazing. $25. Lasts a month. Worth every penny!! They create products for every part of the body, my hands used to drip & it was awful. I also
have it on my feet & underarms, please try it. Oxybutinin chloride also works but it does give you a dry mouth, so hydrate often, my Dr gives me 5mg...which means you take 2 a day but I find that it can make your brain a little foggy so I only take one, in combo with the spray. I do both about an hour before leaving the house & it really helps. I hope ppl read this & try it. Esp the klima sprays.
Did you experience any burning or tingling when you used it? I used Drysol and it burns and itches pretty bad.

Klima Confidence Handspray. Treats sweaty hands / palmar hyperhidrosis.

Basic ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol, Aqua (water), Aluminum Chloride, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Glycerin, Alcloxa, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Triethyl Citrate

If Aluminum Chloride products have not worked for your hands in the past, most likely this won't either.

Thanks for the post though.
Well the website says the Klima for facial sweating contains no aluminum.

I didn't order it yet since it's winter and my sweating isn't so bad that I need it. But with warmer weather coming soon, and the website says it may take a month or so for it to work, I should order it soon and try it out.

Last edited: