One of those days

Emma

God today was the worst day ever!
A few weeks ago, this guy put in a complaint about me, and it was something I didn't even do...anyway, today my boss came up to me, and said, I need to see you and him at four this afternoon, there's something we need to sort out, and she looked really serious....I nearly choked on my nut snack I was eating....for the next few hours, I was a nervous wreck, because two people got let go today, and i thought, thats it, I'm next, oh my mum is going to kill me.

I went over all the comebacks I was going to give, my grand exit, I was going to pretend not to care, but really I was in tears.
Anyway, we got called in and she said, is it ok if you're back up receptionist for this week...and he can help if you're already on the phone.

God!! I spent all that time worrying!!!

But i'm not sure whats worse, me as a social phobic receptionist for a week, or being fired?? :cry: :cry: :cry:

tommydog

This is a big challenge for you ay. I hope you can have some fun with it.

Put it this way Emma, she must think your capable of it if shes putting your out there, and also she must think that your a face, and a voice, she dosnt mind customers seeing and hearing representing her company, so, you must be doing something right !

Emma

Well I survived my first day, except this stupid person kept trying to boss me around, everytime the phone rang, she would look at me, like was waiting for me to stuff up, and then she tried to act like she was my boss and told me to make sure I told her when I went to lunch and morning tea.....I didn't..I just walked off :twisted:

Only four more days to go!!!

Read that quickly lol

What did the other guy complain about that you supposedly didn't do?

Oh he complained that my phone rang all the time, and I ignored it and he had to answer it, which isn't true, it never rings.

Oh I get it, nut sack, hahahaha, maybe if I worked in a brothel :p