Old New Thing

Alana.JPEG

The past two weeks have been pretty much hell. My anxiety has reached an extreme level and its been constant.

I use to have most days pretty much stress free.. Last semester at school i was comfortable to talk in class, ask questions, give opinions.. I went to almost all classes. Then the semester break came and my only friend did not have any time to hang out.. So for one month i didnt really communicate with people.. Although i did go out to art galleries every so often. etc.

Anyway i started school.. First day was terrifying.. On the verge of panic attack. Next day was fine... but slowly everything kind of peeled back and has become way too much.. My fear is unstoppable.

My fear is that I will twitch my eye. And also fear of nervousness in general. I hate it and im so sure i will eventually twitch my eye.

I just feel like ive lost all control.. And im worried i will have to quit school.(again)

Alana.JPEG

my other fear is being caught off guard .. Like I will unexpectetley notice someone giving me attention. Of any form even if its a glance.