ok so I found out that people who have dyspraxia often get depression

scarred4life

I have dyspraxia and I'm on meds for depression. But I'm jelous of this girl I've heard about because her family got her some help and on meds for having depression because of dyspraxia and when I was younger my family just bullied me to try and make me as normal as possible and could never cope with me having problems.
It makes me hate that girl because she's always been alowed to be clingy to her mum when I never have. And my mum has always hated me been clingy and even wanted to kill herself because of it it's so unfair because all the other mothers love there kids been clingy to them and if they don't they just get upset and feel sorry for there kid. They don't get angry and hit them and get the rest of the family on to them like my mum always has.
And I'm so worried that my family are going to see this topic because they won't let me explain and I will be so screwed.

Felgen

Between 5 and 10 percent of the population has the disorder, so you're not alone. :) Don't let it keep you from reaching your dreams; I once met a priest with Cerebral Palsy who was not only a good priest, but also managed to become extremely charismatic despite his condition.

scarred4life

What I'm saying is no one else with this problem has there family never been able to cope with them not been as they call normal. My family have bullied me into making me as normal as possible and they've even resulted to hitting me.