oh good god..lol

jojosparkles

oh my gawd im goin on me hols in like a week..im goin to greece foer2 weeks..i cant belive im goin..i cant get any clothes to fit me massive boobies in but im trying not to let me get upset! and i have to be in a bloody bikini with all me wobbly bits which is makin me anxious but im just tryin to think..oh u wont be the worst one there....gettin kinda hard thinkin that now! keep on just wantin to break me leg or somethin so a cant go but a kno its not the answer! oooooooooo! :roll:

Just breeeeeeeeeeethe. For one thing, you'll be in another country, around people you'll never see again (and you'll probably be one of the cutest :wink:) so wear your bikini with pride if ya can lol.

You're not fat, you have a bad body perception, remind yourself of that, it's just your insecurities.

It's a holiday, to Greece! You'll get tanned, the sun will boost your feel good factor and you'll probably get hit on by Greek men :lol:

:hugs hun:

I know there's nothing 'perfect' any of us can say to make all your fears and insecurities fade away (otherwise we'd write in on the first page of the site and the forum would be empty :p), but you have our support. x

Quixote

Beaches are full of the same people that are around on the streets. Since more than half of the population in western countries is overweight, that will be true on any beach as well, so why worrying at all?

It's a holiday, to Greece! You'll get tanned, the sun will boost your feel good factor

Yes but don't exaggerate or your skin will age prematurely and you will increase the risk of developing skin cancer in the future. As for the feeling good factor, well I live in a sunny country and I feel depressed all the time :)
But I hope it works for you...

Quixote said:
As for the feeling good factor, well I live in a sunny country and I feel depressed all the time :)
But I hope it works for you...

Well rain on my parade why don't ya :lol: (joking :p) I find sunny days cheer me up, but I guess it depends on the person.

Quixote

Well rain on my parade why don't ya Laughing

Sorry :)

And I guess I prefer sunny days as well, in truth. But it's not enough to fix the problem in my case... Perhaps I should move even farther south :)