Oh CRAP.

kuhtreen

I have to go over to my neighbor's house in three hours. I'm gonna feed his birds for him while he's on a trip, and he needs to explain to me what I need to do. See, I thought my mom was gonna come with me but she isn't. I'm pretty nervous in this situation. All by myself...I have no crutch to lean on. No one to hide behind. It's just me and him, talking. I'm gonna be so awkward and uncomfortable. I never even talk to him, only my mom and stepdad do. So it's weird for me. It's all I can think about now...

Thanks, Mom. :x She knows how I feel in situations like this.

Helyna

I usually find that I can do things when I am forced to. Just be polite and smile. Look him in the eye while he's explaining, if you can, and nod so he knows you're listening.

The funny thing is that whenever I'm in 1 on 1 situations I don't get nervous when talking to that person (With some exeptions), but let's say there's like two of them I get really nervous, I wonder why.

I say don't worry about it too much. Most of the time when I think negatively like that the opposite of what I think mostly happens when I'm on the real event.

F alse
E vidence
A ppearing
R eal

It's just the way we think really. Fear is not even worth it. It's a waste of time but then again I'm one of the victims. -.-

GloomySunday

Take a notepad in with you and write whatever he says down...this could serve as a distraction. If he tries to say things like, "So, how are you getting on?" and so forth, just divert the conversation back to the tasks in hand. Look at your note pad and say, "So, just to clarify, you want them to be fed at what time?"

Put yourself in control of the situation. You'll be fine.