official brisbane meet up 2011

ok boys and girls...i'm arranging a meet up for sufferers of S.A, Avpd, OCD, here in brisbane.

Please post that your interested so i can get a rough guage on numbers. date is yet to be determined, i will leave that up to suggestions but i'm planning for around April/May for now.

will post up details on this thread as the time gets closer...for now suggestions on a venue and activities are welcome. It will be as imformal as possible to keep things relaxed, but should also involve some sort of activity to get conversations flowing. i will be working on exactly how things will go down so everyone has a good idea on what to expect on the day. cheers

Jamie

Last edited:
At last, a meet up within driving distance of me!!:)

...pity i am too chicken to go though!::eek::

thats ok, you will have plenty of time to work up the courage to come along..really hope to see you there bluedays! i'm going to make it so that its comfortable if people want to just come along and sit and observe, thats cool.

i think it will be similar to a tupperware party style meeting where there is no pressure to participate if you don't wish.

idealist77

*bump*

I know it's been a few months since this thread started, but I'd consider going a meet up. I live on the Sunshine Coast, so it would be a bit of a drive, but I wouldn't necessarily mind that.