Odaban review

mattbarneswillkillu

I sweat excessively from my scalp, forehead, and face. Some people say that Odaban has helped them so I gave it a shot.I followed the directions, used less, stopped using it, tried it again on consecutive nights and nothing. It was only $12 from Amazon so It wasn't a big deal. I've had a bad week, episode after episode...

hyp-hi

Thanks for the review. Do they specify where you can apply it or is it for anywhere? I was thinking about trying it for the hands, but haven't gotten around to ordering it.

Gaucho

hello, i have odaban and it helps good, i use it on the hands, feet and under the arms.
many times I'm too lazy and forget it.
before that i used ach30 forte, but my skin got very itchy and it didn't work after some months.

i can't give you a complete review because i don't use day after day, but like once a week, or once every 2 weeks, my sweating is much better, but still at the hands i have if I'm nervous, drink cafe etc.

mattbarneswillkillu

Hey HypHi, It says that you can apply it anywhere. I've read a lot of great reviews and it was very inexpensive($12) so I recommend trying it even though it hasn't worked for me.