OCD off-topic

siren_0_0

Hey all. Just thought i'd make this thread so that we OCD peeps can have our very own off topic section where we can chit chat and what not. lol. I checked out the off topic section of this forum and I don't know if I want to venture there just yet. But I'd like to ge to know some members here.
Just post anything at random. :p

bubblegumbg

Sure, why not.
I'm about to head to class. All the schools around are canceled on account of the snow, but nope, not mine. :p

siren_0_0

Some people are so annoyingly pathetic and predictable. ugggh. I hate "normal" people who doesn't have mental disorders. they are not exactly bright. :roll:

rado31

It is february and i think that girls with OCD now have BKS - bored kitten syndrome. :)

siren_0_0

rado31 said:
It is february and i think that girls with OCD now have BKS - bored kitten syndrome. :)
huh...explain..please? :)

question to whomever wanna answer:
do you agree that the best way to make a stranger feel bad about talking crap about you is to look at them in the eye and stand right in front of them?
I did that today to this ugly retard-face guy who kept laughing about me with his bubba yes-sir friend. The prick couldn't even make eye contact with me since he's just talked shit about me. He looked soooo frigging uncomfortable. lol made me cherish that moment.