OCD contradicting thoughts

Feathers

What do you mean? Like 'I want to do this' but 'I don't want to do this'/'it's too soon'/'not the right time etc'? (often)

What do you mean? Like 'I want to do this' but 'I don't want to do this'/'it's too soon'/'not the right time etc'? (often)
Yes that's what I mean "I want to do this, but I don't want to do this".

Have you ever had that along with intrusive thoughts?If so has it made you feel confusing and of course scared worried at the same time?

Feathers

Yes that's what I mean "I want to do this, but I don't want to do this".

Have you ever had that along with intrusive thoughts?If so has it made you feel confusing and of course scared worried at the same time?

What kind of intrusive thoughts are you talking about? To do something good or to do something considered bad?
If you mean in general, thoughts or images I didn't want to think, yup.

Of course it's very confusing. Worried - a lot too.. Scared - depends on what the thoughts were.. There is some fear involved, yup. to make (or have made) a wrong decision or such etc. (or that something not good would happen/has happened etc)

Have you tried writing things down and journalling? Sometimes it helps.. or talking to someone (here or in RL) or CBT or such

Sometimes distraction with something else helps too, at least temporarily..
Or if I'm hungry and go eat something.. (ideally something healthy, with omega3 or magnesium..)