OCD!! and me

ukmale

Hello people

Just like to say this is so hard to talk about as its something as people the idea of it sickens people

So right I was watching on BBC 3 ocd camp and didn't really understand as to way this people was getting so upset I always thought ocd was hand washing ect but once the guy was talking about wanting to push a girl off the hill I just had to read about ocd and bad thoughts and so I read about it and even started emailing ocd uk but they said it sounds like I could have ocd but wouldn't class it as ocd unless these bad thoughts upset or stress me out so would be nice to put a name to it but hey

I was watching ocd camp on BBC 3, the other night and heard about thoughts of violence towards others on this show and then started to read online about ocd and bad thoughts but I'm really confused as I don't have the typical symptom that we all see ocd as like hand washing ect I don't need to make sure doors are locked or anything like that I just have these well there like spilt second like the snap of some ones fingers there extremely in great detail its like watching a movie I can be looking out the window on a cold dark night and can see 4 people walk past I can be happy smiling no worries or stress that day a total clear free mind then the next its like a real live action movie its in such great detail I could see myself walking out I could feel my breath getting heavy (not in real life only in the spilt second "movie sequence") I could feel the cold road on my bare naked feet I could see myself stabbing this guy to death as the others screened screams that will make your hair stand on end they where dropping stuff shaking trying to call for help on there phone I could feel this warm blood all over my cold hand as I was stabbing him over and over I could feel my hand squeeze the back of his neck pulling him close for faster quicker shorter stabs .. and then just like that its all over just a spilt sec and I'm back to just looking out the window and listening to the music from the pub down the road. Il see someone and within a spilt second I can see like a kidnap rape torture and murder play out like a very fast movie sequence