observing non-sweaters

FA73

I don't know if I would be considered as having HH, but I have a problem with armpit sweat, often exacerbated by anxiety.

Anyway, I often find myself looking at people wearing T-shirts or sleeveless shirts and thinking, "Wow, they can do that and not worry about sweating? Amazing!" Anyone else find themselves doing this?

BTW, I've tried using Certain Dri without much success.

officerPete

Banned
FA73 said:
[...] I've tried using Certain Dri without much success.
you should try different stuff. I took me almost a year to find the right product. they are all different in a certain way...most of them offer you to buy the product, and if it's not working on you, you can send it back and you get your money back... like sweat-stop and others...so, you have nothing to lose trying it...
Good luck ;-)
Pete

coriander1992

i ALWAYS do that - i'm always thinking, gawd its ok for them !!
and wow, no sweat marks ! :lol: :wink:
crap eh' ? :wink:

grissom

crap

yeah i do it all the time, i hate walking through town cos i get so self conscious of myself. i'm so jealous of those people, they don't know anything about HH and see people who sweat as un normal cos we are not them! pisses me off...
i hate going outside, it makes me sad. i also get jealous of my family and friends who don't have it! i used to think I was fat or something cos i heard obese people sweat but most people say I'm not and I spose I'm not really...

MattP

I did this just the other day, was at the jobcentre and this one guy had a t-shirt on under his shirt.. and a tie.

If that were me I'd be a river

rosieposie

so glad other people think that too when they look at people. i just think all the time it would be so nice to buy a cute t-shirt and not have to hide it under a baggy jumper or put it out for the wash after even an hour of wearing it! this is such a destroying condition

teandtoast

Re: crap

grissom said:
yeah i do it all the time, i hate walking through town cos i get so self conscious of myself. i'm so jealous of those people, they don't know anything about HH and see people who sweat as un normal cos we are not them! pisses me off...
i hate going outside, it makes me sad. i also get jealous of my family and friends who don't have it! i used to think I was fat or something cos i heard obese people sweat but most people say I'm not and I spose I'm not really...

Im the same...really not looking foward to the summer and having to walk outside to get to work (on bus & train) will be sweaty mess before even get there

Im also envious of mates etc....think of all stuff i could do or used to do be before got this

Hotshots

coriander1992 said:
i ALWAYS do that - i'm always thinking, gawd its ok for them !!
and wow, no sweat marks ! :lol: :wink:
crap eh' ? :wink:

seriously. I'm so freakin jealous of all the normal people. I forgot what it was like back in the good ol' days when I didnt sweat like a freak