Obama Deception

Wow, i bet fox news made this video. all it is is propaganda!

Google: FEMA Coffins
Google: "Agenda 21 (Look for both Images & Information)
Google: Esoteric Agenda
Google: Georgia Guide Stones
Google: The Obama Deception
Google: Project Camelot: George Green, Robert Dean, Dan Burisch, David Wilcock
Google: Alex Collier, David Icke
Google: National Disclosure Project, Steven Greer
Google: Water Fuel Cell, Moray King, Tom Bearden, Stan Deyo, Tom Valone, John Searle
Google: mattimber, Matt Imber
Google: Orion Project Fax

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

— Abraham Lincoln

Nervous

Alex Jones makes some good points here and there but he doesn't provide any answers. He just talks about the NWO and the Illuminati, but not the people who are actually behind the scenes. I don't want to say what I really think about this because it's probably too controversial for this site.

Connection Rejection In The Wrong Direction

Wow uhhm lol!!! I actually find it kind of funny that there's people who will actually believe stuff like this...

TheNewZero

Re: Connection Rejection In The Wrong Direction

Wow uhhm lol!!! I actually find it kind of funny that there's people who will actually believe stuff like this...

It's better to question things than to sit by and accept everything that everyone tells you.

Pineols

True, but when you think everything is some whacked-minded conspiracy, ehh that's pretty crazy. And nevermind what I think, I'm gonna let people believe whatever they want to believe.

Nervous

Alex Jones makes some good points here and there but he doesn't provide any answers. He just talks about the NWO and the Illuminati, but not the people who are actually behind the scenes. I don't want to say what I really think about this because it's probably too controversial for this site.

After posting this, I remembered that Alex Jones also says stupid things like Arabs control Hollywood:rolleyes:

Obama is a monumental puppet controlled by Soros, Kissenger etc.

Ales Jones's video provide a lot of evidence that who you think is in "control" is merely just a frontman in the hiearchy.