nothing's wrong with you!

Infected_Malignity

you're fine. stop trying to push and push and push your way out of it. just relax, even if you have no idea how. don't even stress about being yourself, just be. stop fighting how you feel, don't even worry about trying to be happy. just let your present feeling overtake your mind, and just for today, don't try to change it. you're unique, yet the same. you're full of both talents and faults. you're a human with so many ingrained imperfections. accept your struggles, let them crash over you.

this is a battle you can't win by strength. you can't push your way out. the only way through is to submit. if you fight the current, you will drown. let it carry you. let it run it's course. take a deep breath in and breed love.. nothing is wrong with you, i wish you could see just how awesome you are in my eyes.

NothingElseMatters

i guess you right but its not so easy to remain calm when you see people around you are having fun an beeing themselves and you are closed in yourslef and don't have nothing interesting to say :evil:

---and nothing else matters---[/quote]

Ky

I agree. I was always trying to find a way to help myself. Do this today, do this tomorrow, and then maybe you'll be okay. But, just recently I've decided to stop caring and just take things as they come. It's so much less stressful, and to be completely honest it's totally working!