Not motivated

Jegan

Im not motivated wat so ever at all.. i dont kno.. i feel blue all the time..i cant go out..even if i do go out I dont know wht to do..my brain cant think of anything to do..if i got on the bus I sit there like a sombie..i just cant move any where..my brain is sooo dead... i cant read anything, well i can..but my brain cant percieve it..nothing sinks in..I forget ppl..im allwayz confused..cant communicate..if i meet some one..i just go all..umm i cant even explain..soooo dead...
and this girl i met online..she was soooooooo sweet..I told her all my problems..and she felt for me and said nomatter what i'll be there for u every step of ur way..she was soooo sweet guys...but now shez not with me.. :cry: ..but thats gud in a way becuz she can be a lot happier wit some one else..i just dont diserver her..

I dont go to skool.. i've had like 6 jobs in one year..i go and quit after like one month...and im dead broke now.. cant motivate my self do anything...cuz my brain is not active..... im soo useless.. like a vegitable..

I dont kno me.. and i dont love me.. so how can I love some one else?.. i've never felt luv ever in my life :cry: sure I fall in luv wit every girls i see..and wish they wud be my angels..and help me understand life and give me strenght... but i dont kno if itz luv or just attraction.. I feel like ppl are after me coming to get me.. like u useless peace of shit..die mother fucker die..becuz every time they luk at me.. i make them hate my life..becuz i have this sad luk in my eyes..a dead luk :( ....... hope this thing ends soon.

by the way do u guys think itz schitzophrenia or just sp.. im soo confused..becuz u guys seem to be fine..u guys are communicating very effectly..but i cant even do that...im sooo dead :( ... what am i?... feel free to answer..I wont mind.

Ahmed

hey, i know how you feel. I feel kind of the same way sometimes... just empty... nothing more.. nothing to do, nothing to say, nothing to feel except gloom.

my advice to you is to try to make urself busy with anything... i know its hard to get to do something when u feel like that, but u gotta try. watch a movie, do any sport, i run in the track, do anything... hopefully u'll get out of that mood. chat with anyone online.. thats the best thing im good at! But eventually, to get better, you must meet people and communicate with them more... i should be telling this stuff to myslef :)

Richey

we sometimes allow the prejudice of others and the success of others to get us down, and fark! its natural to feel that way but as Ahmed says you have to keep busy with your own interests and try to train your mind to stay in the moment of the NOW, and dont fall into the trap of guilt(past) or worry(the future) just plan what you want to achieve and then focus on gaining those skills, but you have to be in the NOW, sounds cliched but its the truth.

Funkymunky

Sounds to me like depression mostly mate.The people coming to get you thing,im not sure if thats Schizophrenia or just Paranoia?.When i was in hospital I knew alot of schizophrenics and usually it was radically worse than that.Might be the early stages though so perhaps speak to your GP just incase.
Definitely speak to you GP about the depression.He'll probably give you tablets first before recommending help.Perhaps as a serotonin abuser myself i could suggest sticking to a low dose.I was given Seroxat (along with just about everything else) when i was 17/18 im 23 now have been trying for a year to come off them.Down to 5mg a week but its hell!.I wasnt given any proper help,just pumped with drugs for years so most days at the moment for me sound exactlly like yours...i post a bit more than you on here but i cant really get too personal.Then after i post i think everyone reading it will think "what an ass" lol :roll: Ah well getting there.Keep posting and let me know how you get on though.

Jegan

heyy guys thanx alot for ur advice and support..I really appreciate it.. but sooo many ppl tried to help me..my bro..my gf..well I havent seen her in person.. but she soo sweet..she actually climbed in to my skin and felt wht i felt..I should be lucky to have a girl like that.. she was an angel..but i think she just gave up on me.. im hope lesss. :cry:... sorry for my negative post guys..i know itz soo annoying... imagine my wht will happen to my gf.. I alwayz whine ...and she prolly got sooo annoyed becuz she wont be happy wit me.. I miss her sooo bad... shez my angel..but now that shez gone i feel like im stuck in this a deep dark well for ever... im sinkin and sinkin in to this deep dark see.. n' nobody around me is hearing me..she'z the only friend i had..online..and also in real too...I never had any friends who are girls :oops: ...if they tried to talk to me i just turn around..or luk away..i stuttar...i cant luk at them in the eyes..i've had worst days in H.S.. I just cant motivate my self to make a friend and keep in contact with dem.. I just loss contact... I just forget how to maintain that contact...and im not that gud at online chating as well...u need an active brain to think... n' my gf types like a paragraph on msn...and all i do is...just sit there response in one word..like "yea".."oh really?".... "ok"........ but when i write her emails I write a lot becuz i have all the time in the world to think and write something... now shez gone.... I soooooooo miss her... I cant show my luv to my mom.. i think it has to do with the past... u kno how they say.. ur mom is the one who shows the relation to the world... well she wasnt there when i was growing up.. and she didnt show me anything... I was all alone..alone and alone....now I live with her...i dont feel nothing for her..and im ashamed to say this..but she cares alot about me...and wory soo much about me.... but i cant feel a thing for her... and I dont have any contact with my relativies....I just hate my relatvies...they alwayz isolated me.... only becuz of them im like this....
again guys im sooo sorry for my negative post...didnt mean to ruin ur mood...but i just had to say whtz eating up my heart...

Funkymunky

Its not annoying to post negative mate,and i dont think this is negative.Sounds to me like you facing alot of stuff you maybe struggled to focus on before,so in a way thats positive.I know it doesnt sound like much but youve addressed and vented all that your unhappy about.Now you know what you need to change.Good luck with this and try not to get too impatient or frustrated.Its the hand that youve been dealt so its up to you fight it.