not a newbie but here's my intro...

riverbelow

hey, im not really new here i just forgot my id and password so i made up a new one. im from southeast oklahoma, im fairly new to depression. i started to feel kind of empty after i started college, i have a lot of self-image issues inside and out. i havent told anyone about my depression because my parents wouldn't understand (trust me) my mother would just say that i have nothing to be depressed about, and that would be correct. i really don't have any reason to be depressed but i have felt really bad for about two years and thanks to this website i have realized that there doesnt have to be a reason for depression. it feels so good to finally identify with what other people are feeling or saying. :|

Septor

riverbelow said:
hey, im not really new here i just forgot my id and password so i made up a new one. im from southeast oklahoma, im fairly new to depression. i started to feel kind of empty after i started college, i have a lot of self-image issues inside and out. i havent told anyone about my depression because my parents wouldn't understand (trust me) my mother would just say that i have nothing to be depressed about, and that would be correct. i really don't have any reason to be depressed but i have felt really bad for about two years and thanks to this website i have realized that there doesnt have to be a reason for depression. it feels so good to finally identify with what other people are feeling or saying. :|

Welcome riverbelow.I hope coming here helps you out some.It's always good to know your not alone :D