Normal peoples are Quite Tyrant..Do you Agree ?

Joh

i have a lot of peoples some of them are from my Primary/high school and from college and university ! if i call all of them at party it must be a huge crowd, even though every body know about me closely but it hurts when nobody remember me, i dont even have a friend with whom i share my problems, with whom i feel good. when ever i go to my friends circle they usually make fun of my every thing even though i dress up more expensive and latest brands, i talk quite politely and behave mannered, in short, according to every aspact of life i do something different than my all friends, i dont know why everybody ignore me make fun of me, laugh at my every word, degrades me... i dont wanna be alone.i live in home all the day i want good friends, i need them.. but none of them even think about me that it hurt ! it's very painful when my friends celebrating barbecue party at friend's home, it is just near my street.all af them meet me everyday but no body invited me, they enjoyed whole night and i was crying in bed... Dear friends, can some body tell me why people ignore me (even i am not ugly)?

TheNightCreature

They obivously aren't your friends. The thing is i don't understand with people is you don't have to be a social butterfly to survive just go within your on means and you'll be fine