• black_mamba

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • magda74

• thoughtless

• Total voters

redlady

I had to vote for Bex - Both she and Brigitte Bardot are gorgeous - oh how shallow.....whatever.

Remus

Staff member
testobot said:
I'm voting for Remus. I can't stand the thought of that poor innocent kitty getting it! 8O

I still got only three votes, hope you all feel happy with this kittens death on your concience!

Remus

Staff member
I'm fine, the kittens life hangs in the balance, democracy being the cause!

you know it just looked at the screen and saw this thread, I'm sure it started to cry

cryingkitty.gif

theres still chance to save it people!

Boundless

Decided now - the winner is,me! haha i didnt even need votes as my avatar clearly beats all others 8)

renegade

Just wanted to say I really like this thread. :lol:

I think I'll vote for Boundless since I can't vote for mine 8)

Sorry about the kitten, though :cry:

SaharaWorld

pixiescry said:
Boundless said:
Decided now - the winner is,me! haha i didnt even need votes as my avatar clearly beats all others 8)

LMAO! getting a bit big headed and competitive arent you? I have to agree, Boundless' avatar is cool and simply the best! :lol:

xx

Hey no. I am the winner.....if there was ever an award for SPW's shittest avatar, that is.

SaharaWorld

yetisbabe said:
SaharaWorld-Hey no. I am the winner.....if there was ever an award for SPW's shittest avatar, that is.

How can you say that your avatar is the "shittiest"?! Johnny Depp is in there somewhere!!

THe only thing wrong is its not big enough. :p

Oooo! So picky! :)

young

another poll? wasn't the killing of a poor innocent cat enough to stop the poll? how many cats must die?