Nobody understands me

Aeon

Nobody listens to me when I say I have a problem. They just leave me to deal with it alone. What should I do to make them believe me?

marydawn

Hi Aeon,

I am really sorry to know that you have a problem but no one is listening...Hope that everything will be alright with you Aeon...Maybe they just believe in you that you can handle your problem and you can solve it by your self.

I am sending my love and prays for you...Hope that God will give you courage and strength to go on and never give up.

Have a nice day!!! Take care and God Bless.

Aeon

Wow, never felt so emotional about a few lines of text.

But it's not that they don't have faith in me, they just think I'm exagerating.

SilentType

Banned
The reason nobody has any advice to offer is that they've probably not dealt with these problems before. SA is an illness that takes time for each individual to understand for themselves and there isn't much advice togive except to let everything negative roll off your back. Focus on the positive and you will end up ok. If people don't want to help you with your problems, you do have us, but I'm sure your an intelligent person and can figure out whatever is going on. It may take time, but you'll get this under control.

Best wishes.

Peace