no one in the world is good or bad.

hardy

A pregnant mother asked her daughter, “What do u want- A brother or a sister?“

Daughter:- Brother

Mother:- Like whom?

Daughter:- Like RAVAN ( a devil in Indian mythology)

Mother:- What the hell are you saying? Are you out of your mind?

Daughter:- Why not Mom? He left all his Royalship & Kingdom, all because his sister was disrespected.
Even after picking up his enemy’s wife, he didn’t ever touch her. Why wouldn’t I want to have a brother like him?
What would I do with a brother like Ram (the hero) who left his pregnant wife after listening to a “Dhobi”(random guy) though his wife always stood by his side like a shadow? After giving “Agni Pareeksha” & suffering 14 years of exile.
Mom, you being a wife & sister to someone, until when will you keep on asking for a “RAM” as your son???

Mother was in tears.

Moral:- No one in the world is good or bad. Its just an interpretation about someone. Change Ur perception
Irony of life :

A temple is a very interesting place - The poor beg outside & the rich beg inside...
Ultimate philosophy..

we never know...whatever is happening , for the good or bad, one never knows.

S_Spartan

If noone is good or bad then I guess we should start emptying all the prisons since the fault lies not in their criminal ways but rather in our perceptions of their behavior.

SCP-087-1

I kinda agree. I wouldn't go so far as to say that there are no bad or good people. But no one is 100% bad or 100% good. A lot of people look at a bad person and dehumanize him and think "He is a monster" but that bad person is human and does good things. He doesn't spend every waking hour doing bad things. If you watched him the entire time you'd probably see him do some good. But the bad ultimately outweighs the good so he is a bad person. Same goes for a good person. Good people do some really sh*tty things sometimes