NO idea !

redhead042

Hello,

A little about me i'm 19 and live in staffordshire i struggle with leaving the house and of course have social phobia.

I constantly worry about how i'm going to finacially support myself, i've never worked and wouldn't cope. ::(:

Everyone seems to have a passion that they build they're life around or they're amazing at something and make money that way but i'm not good and don't have something i even remotely enjoy.

anyone else feel this way? what am i supposed to do?

Feathers

Hey hun! Welcome to the site! :)

First of all, you are still YOUNG! And have time to EXPLORE many things... How do you know if you're gonna like something if you haven't tried it?

Some people can be 'sure' about something, and then they actually try working in that job/field and it's not as expected... Having no expectations or 'passions' can even be a PLUS!!

There are LOTS of jobs that require little or no passion - do you expect all clerks, shop people etc to have a huge 'passion' about it?

Some people also have several passions or things that they mildly enjoy, or may become entrepreneurs/inventors and invent something that hasn't existed yet... (job-wise/career-wise too...)
Or other people may invent your dream job in a few years or so, there are jobs now that ten years ago no one heard about...

Some countries may have career coaches, or you could explore hobbies/interests (or get some new ones) or what is 'out there'... Try volunteering, internships, studying? Any non-profits that could help you with those?
Read 'What Color is Your Parachute', great book!

redhead042

Hey hun! Welcome to the site! :)

First of all, you are still YOUNG! And have time to EXPLORE many things... How do you know if you're gonna like something if you haven't tried it?

Some people can be 'sure' about something, and then they actually try working in that job/field and it's not as expected... Having no expectations or 'passions' can even be a PLUS!!

There are LOTS of jobs that require little or no passion - do you expect all clerks, shop people etc to have a huge 'passion' about it?

Some people also have several passions or things that they mildly enjoy, or may become entrepreneurs/inventors and invent something that hasn't existed yet... (job-wise/career-wise too...)
Or other people may invent your dream job in a few years or so, there are jobs now that ten years ago no one heard about...

Some countries may have career coaches, or you could explore hobbies/interests (or get some new ones) or what is 'out there'... Try volunteering, internships, studying? Any non-profits that could help you with those?
Read 'What Color is Your Parachute', great book!

Thanks for the advice and i'll check out the book !