nickname

SocialRetahd

I was wondering if anyone was given a nickname in school that they couldn't stand.

I remember there were these freshman that would call me shaggy cause I look like shaggy from scobey do. This bothered me to no end and it still bothers me. I remember they would call me it in school and then they would come to my house with girls and harass me.

I can't stand this shit.

I remember they were good looking too.

sidney

yeah, i have a blushing problem and my friends use to call me beetroot cus i went so red for no reason, they dont know how badly it hurts :cry:

sidney

oh yeah how??
ive tried lots of stuff and nothing seems to work and whats more frustrating about it is that nobody knows how degrading and hurtful blushing can be,it plays some seriosuly bad psychological stuff on u sometimes or else its just me going nuts#?!/*!!!

Hamster_Girl

my nickname is tissues because the girls said i had small breast last year and this year they said i have big breast and they think i stuff my bra with tissues when i dont

Emma

I used to be called Vampire because i had bad teeth, then i got them fixed, so they called me sticky because I was really skinny.

Then it was pig because I was always blushing, then I used to get called "the silence" because I couldn't talk, or coat of silence
and then they made up this award called the Daria award, because they said I was like her. :cry: