corel

Hey everyone, I am new to the forums. Been lurking for a while but just getting round to actually posting now. Its so refreshing to read posts from other people who are experiencing the same things i am when i thought the things were that silly that it could not possibly be happening to other people. I came across this site while searching for help with my excessive sweating and facial blushing problem and it was only upon reading other people's experiences that i have came to realise that i do have alot of SA traits. For as long as i can remember i have always been really shy but never really thought anything of it as i always put it down to my sweating and blushing problem, stupid as it may sound now. Now im wondering if i sweat becuase of my underlying anxiety problems. It's weird how alot of things have fallen into place after reading this site. Its also great to have a name for it and know im not the only one who has it!

Anyway sorry for babbling on a bit but i hope to meet new friends and realise even more that i am not the only person who experiences really embarrassing situations on a daily basis!

Corel

Septor

Welcome to spw Corel.Sometime its good to know that you aren't the only one out there with these problem and that you're not alone.

Well good luck,I hope you find what you're looking for here. :D