Newbie here:)

kiwimanji

Hello everyone!!! I'm glad that I found this site. I signed up a while ago, but this is my first time posting. I'm 23 years old, and I think I've had SA since the 6th or 7th grade. It happened when people started to treat me differently, and I never understood why. I got in trouble a few times for things I didn't do, so I just shut off from the world for a while after that. Despite these problems, my SA seemed to have mitigated during 8th grade. It came back again during high school, and again, it seemed to have disappeared again during my senior year. In college, my SA came back, and I started to feel lonely. Back in school, I had a very high-pitched voice for a guy, which led people to believe that I was gay. When I joined the military four years ago, many guys in my boot camp division would single me out, call me names and imitate my voice, even the drill instructors would do the same. I had many problems concentrating on my training, always afraid to get singled out and getting yelled at. After boot camp, I came out all messed up psychologically, and I still feel the traumas. I still ran into problems even after i got out of training.
I hope that I can feel like a normal person someday, and feel like a person who is worthy, of love, appreciation, etc. I hope that I can live to find happiness one day within myself, and be able to write someday that I feel much better as a person than before, to help those who might feel like they are alone. :)