New tip for relieving sweating - help me do an unoffcial experiment

Hello fellow sufferers.

I was talking to my Chiropractor the other day, asking about how the sympathetic nervous system is connected to everything else in our body. The gist of it is that it controls fight or flight impulses in our system and I guess that's where we're overactive or overstimulated. In such cases, we might be more prone to high blood pressure, panic attacks and stress. What is interesting is that everything is linked back to the brain...at this point I got a bit lost, but left brain controls the sympathetic nervous system. The idea is to affect or relieve it, by stimulation or relaxation (I think).

Her and a colleague are doing new research on this and she had a few tips for me to try out, I thought I would share and also get some feedback on how it works. No miracle cures on this post!

1. Block your right nostril by holding it down with your index finger and breath in a steady, or slightly faster than "relaxing" pace through your left nostril. This directly stimulates the left side of your brain which directly affects your sympathetic nervous system.

I did this laying on the table for about 1min max, then a minute later, we noticed that sweating had decreased on my palms. Not gone, but relieved, which was pretty amazing. I'm applying to you all, to try this out periodically for a few days and share back with us if it works in any way? I'm interested as is my Chiropractor.

2. She suggested sleeping on your right side at night, as your right side controls your left brain. It decreases the signals to your sympathetic nervous system and might help relieve sweating in bed.

that's all for now folks, thanks for reading, these are simple tasks, it would be great if you could try it out and let me know. I can't do it properly myself, as I'm (successfully) managing my sweating through itonopherosis, so no sweating for me right now.