New here

InDeepshit

hey welcome! that's what i did and now i can't stop myself... anyway there are many interesting posts that can help you out when your feeling down.. and you will find this site to provide much support.

SilentType

Banned
Please look past the recent flood of jackasses and lack of moderator action as you look through the site. Other than that, this site is great. 99% of the people here are genuine people who have issues just like you.

Peace

pamrla

hi!

:lol: i'm new here too. i guess i want feedback on my missery. you know the old saying that missery loves company. i just want to see if its true.

Jin

maybe its time to some of your questions to get some answers....welcome....

pamrla

I'm not really new here just gave up I wanted to meet other people. I FEEL EXTREMLY depressed.I need someone to talk to!If you see this write or lt me know I'm not alone! Its tough being handicaped with the world looking at your imperfections. I'm a good person and really like to share and find a true listner.:mad:

Nack

Banned
Posting on forums can only do so much :\ It cannot and will not be able to substitute for face to face, or voice to voice interaction. I mean it helps to a certain extent, but after that its goes back down...