new here with agoraphobia

betty

Hello, im still tring to figure out this site, joined today. I am practically home bound now. can barely got o the store :roll: Just started meds and councilling starts next week. I have always loved being alone, bit now its taken over my life.

Rickvalet

Hi,

I suffered from panic attacks for years, but I always vowed to the others out there who suffer from this, that if I made it through I would publish how I did it. I did make it through, and my book went live this year. Shaking Hands with the Devil A manual for beating panic attacks and realising your Dreams. Check it out at Amazon. And visit my web site www.shakinghandswiththedevil.co.uk.

My message to you all is, you can get through this, you can enjoy life once more.

Take care

lifes_to_long

hows that.....please continue with that false sense of reality.(or do i have to buy the book) sorry only joking.but seriously do continue i cant go to the shop to buy bread and milk im hardly gunna nip into the book shop in town to buy any book.sorry for the hostility but its true. hope the book does well...peace