New Here, and Looking for a Job.

Brijess

New to this forum. Obviously I have social anxiety.
Here's a quick synopsis: I am 23 as of September 9th, I am planning on getting back into school in January, and for six years I've worked at Subway (probably one of the worse places to work considering my social issues).
I moved out of my dad's house because he's a deeply puzzled alcoholic. I rent a room downstairs in my friend's house.
I'm looking for a new job where I don't have to stress about socializing with people! I'm going to talk with my therapist about it.
I know of basic jobs, like data entry and all that stuff, but I've already looked around and every opening seems to require a bit of education I don't have. Others require "exquisite customer service".
Is there anybody with a bit of advice?
It's important, because sometimes I go home feeling like I should commit suicide due to the stress I feel while hassling in a very social and displeasing environment. I wouldn't want to take myself away from those who love me!
What are some substantial jobs that can give me money as well as privacy?
I can handle socializing on a blunt and professional level. I can give somebody information, or inquire in some small talk with my boss here and there. Altogether, though, I need to be in my own bubble (like in a cubicle, or a room, etc.).
Thanks to whoever has some good advice!

coyote

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure if we have anything available at this time.

Talk to Pookah - she's in charge of all the assignments.