New here and in the middle of an anxiety crisis.

ralyssap

Hi. I'm sixteen and I live in Canada and I joined this website because I'm tired of living with my anxiety alone. I typed up a full acount of my story in the anxiety forum and I would really appreciate any help that I can get. Thank you.

pinkputter

HEY I WAS LOOKING AT A SIMILAR POST...I HOPE REHOLLA DOESNT MIND IF I COPY WHAT SHE SAID TO HERE BUT IT HELPED ME, AND IT WILL PROBABLY HELP YOU:

Hey there! Well, just to let you know, youre not a lone! And I'm glad you found this site. It helps, I try not to spend too much time on it, but its good to go to if you need to relate to others.

The bad thing about SA is you feel like youre so alone, when really there are a lot of people out there struggling, and its so possible to recover. I was also quiet growing up, then in like 4th grade on I was actually outgoing. I thought I overcame my shyness, but really I was just covering it up. Like my last year in HS my anxiety came full swing, having panic attacks, etc. I was litterally housebound, and didnt want to be with friends which was really weird for me. Anyway, you may feel like you can't recover. I know I was completely hopeless. But if you want to change, you really have to think you can. What drove me was that I didnt want to live life like this anymore, so I did everything possible.

Take a look at this website: www.stresscenter.com

Really find out why you have anxiety, look up why you are feeling this way. Look up social anxiety, and understand it. I would suggest reading some books on it.

Some other things that will help are eating well and exercising often. I know SA is a big problem and you feel like you need to do something drastic, but gradual change is how you recover. It took time to develop it, so its gonna take time to recover. Be patient with yourself, and live in the moment. I hope this helps you

DONT BE MAD THAT I COPIED IT LOL