New girl on the forum

Well this is just fantastic

My name is Alyssa, I have just recently lost my baby girl(she was stillborn) and when i was pregnant with her my anxiety left! It was replaced by bouts of anger but there were no feelings of anxiety, no sick feelings when someone invited me out in public.

And now, its been over 3 weeks since i lost my baby girl

AND THE ANXIETY HAS COME BACK!

My friend rang me to ask me to come out for a drink
All of a sudden, those usual feelings of sickness, butterflies in stomach comes rushing back! Cry
Needing the toilet, wanting to be physically sick etc

ANd i dont even know why!
Why the hell am i feeling so crap because im about to go out?
It doesnt make sense

This isnt fair Sad
Arent i suffering enough?

StocksGuy

I'm sorry to hear that. I can't relate to the stilbirth, but I've definatly felt the drive to be alone while overall wanting to go out and be social. I usually deal with it by hanging out with family or one of my best friends and doing something that doesn't involve going out. I've found if i don't let myself become too isolated, then the drive to be alone fades faster so i can better handle being in public. I hope things get better, i can think of very few people i would want to go through what you have and are going through.

Butterflies

I'm sorry - I just didn't know what to say. I felt so sad for you.

I've never lost someone I love before - so I can't begin to understand your pain.

You can't forget your little baby - she'll always be with you in your heart. I hope when you are ready and it's the right time for you - your anxiety will heal - you've done it before so you can do it again.

hotface

Hi Alyssa..i am new member and just read your post.Im sorry that you lost your baby girl,i can't imagine what you went through...i hope you are now beginning to heal.
I am anxious and suffer from facial blushing,have been for years but when i was pregnant it all went away,just as it did you!When pregnant i felt very calm,nothing seemed to matter anymore!
Four days after baby was born we were out food shopping...i was extermly pale and weak,i had been through a lot and had lost a lot of blood.I bumped into a very good friend who had just finished work,i was standing there with my partner and baby...and bamm...RED FACE!!I couldn't believe it...it was so obvious-from being white as a ghost to turning into a tomato :oops: It hadn't happened for 9months and although my mind was completely now on other things,my fear took over in an instant,i don't know where it came from..i wasn't even thinking about it.Its still happening..im glad i have found this forum,people to relate to!