New female friend

rko74

Recently i came in contact with a female from a dating website plentyoffish, she messaged me.She lives in the same town as me, not far from me.I messaged her back and we chatted on msn a few times.I thought i would ask her if she wanted to hang out at the mall.I met her last week and we went back to her place and met her roomie etc and watched a dvd comedy show.She seems pretty nice, thing is im not sure if shes interested in me as a "friend" or more.She's a little overweight like myself and fairly attractive, i told her i had social anxiety.Im not sure if im attracted to her yet , usually when im talking to a girl i get {whats a good way to put this} tingle in my shorts lol.Last night i went over to her apartment and we watched a horror dvd and then her roomie came home.We watched silent hill for the rest of the night, i felt a little awkward and felt myself needing to make conversation throughout the movie so they didnt think im some wacko lol.Anyone got any advice for me?My social anxiety can get pretty uncomfortable for me at times, but ive come along way since last year when i had no friends and stayed at home with no job etc.

scatmantom

well you have already done more than I could have in meeting her!

I wouldnt try to force conversation tho...just be yourself. People may find talkin during a film annoying ( i know i do :lol: )

Hope it goes well for you!