Never say history dooes not repeat itself. I have my answer!

doglover70

Ok everyone. I knew that my answer would finally come to me and boy, did it ever come this afternoon. It hit me like a huge cynder block!!! I know you are all tired of hearing about me and my silly problems... But I will keep it short and sweet. I knew there was something going on in my body in regards to some sort of mental depression or something on the loony side.. I would never act like this.....Well, well, well.... Here it is... Back in 1999 I had a real bad bout of depression that included OCD real bad... I am not ashamed to tell you that I sought psychiactric help for this problem... Anyway, I went for about 4 weeks and finally realized what part of the problem was...I have always been an anxious person and a worrier.... well,,, guess what magnifies and makes anxiety WORSE.... "pseudoephedrine" I took quite a bit of this stuff in pill form of SUDAFED for colds and sinus problems..... back in 1999 and finally realized what had caused my brain to act up... once I found out what the cause was... I stopped it... I stopped taking the SUDAFED and things got better in abour 3-4 weeks.. anyway, I guess time makes one forget.... because guess what I was taking back 3 weeks ago and I was also taking at the time before and the days of my HIV tests??? SUDAFED... for an oncoming sinus infection that started up again.. It never occurred to me again this time that SUDAFED was the cause of my worsening anxiety symptoms....OCD.... Anyway, people, I know it will take awhile for me to get over this ****... but it will happen because I now KNOW the culprit.. My brain is slowly waking up from the temporary damage... I will NEVER take a drug again with pseudoephedrine in it... It makes me irrational, depressed and fixated on silly things... This is why I acted as I did when I would leave the clinic each day from HIV Testing and question the hell out of everything... Hell, read back in my posts over the past few weeks and see how damned rediculous I acted.... I could see the truth, but my brain said NO NO NO NO.. It could have been, it might have been, did you see it this way?? OH no, are he tests right???, Did they screw something up???? MY God, I was a total basket case..... Anyway, Good luck to you all and please, by all means.. if you have OCD or any other kind of mental illness... DO NOT TAKE SUDAFED or anything with pseudoephedrine in it... IT WILL MAKE YOUR ANXIETY WORSE.. This stuff called pseudoephedrine has no PLACE on the market.... It should be PULLED IMMEDIATELY and for good... For the love of GOD, it needs to be pulled along with the drugs LEVAQUIN and CIPRO... read all about them... of course it won't happen because we need to make sure that Phizer, Pharmacia, Shering Plough, etc, keep the profits rolling in.. Anyway, I am outta here... THIS WORRIED WELL IS ON HIS WAY TO BEING BETTER.... and this worried well will NOT put his mouth or tally whacker where it does not belong ever again... God Bless you all and I love you.... Best wishes...