Nervous

dannyboy65

So there is this girl that I like and I think she likes me. Well today she texted me that she wants me to kiss her. She is coming over Friday and I am really nervous, I haven't kissed a girl in 2 years. Let alone had a girlfriend in almost 5 years now. I'm really excited but so scared I want to be the perfect boyfriend for her.

PerseverareJasmine

You do already know that she wants you to kiss her because of the text she sent you, so maybe it will come down to the timing now. You'll be nervous, like you said, but if the times comes on Friday when it seems as if you two are moving towards kissing each other, then I think you should try to go with it. If it doesn't happen immediately on Friday, I don't think you should be disappointed, it may happen further down the road. I think that you should only kiss her if you feel comfortable with yourself about doing it, not just because she told you she wants you to do it. As for being the perfect boyfriend for her, I don't really think there's such a thing as a perfect anything, but as long as you treat her right and with respect, you should be on the right track.

ScaredToBreathe

Go for it! Even being nervous you can't really mess up; you know she's going to let you kiss her. Take things slow; relationships build over time and work best at a steady pace to avoid the often short-lived feelings of initial infatuation.
By the way, PEI is awesome! I'd like to move there one day.

dannyboy65

Go for it! Even being nervous you can't really mess up; you know she's going to let you kiss her. Take things slow; relationships build over time and work best at a steady pace to avoid the often short-lived feelings of initial infatuation.
By the way, PEI is awesome! I'd like to move there one day.

Oh haha that is awesome you know about PEI no one does. Just a heads up the mental health care really sucks I have one doctor practically the only one and he teases me about my issues. But yea I knew this girl for 2 years and we have been really good friends for them.

Niceguy23

I felt this way many times! I been around aggressive girls tho so it was no problem for me to be shy since they took control lol. Don't wait too long or expect her to go for it first. If you feel the moment is right just go for it!