Nervous Lambs

Lamb

I am on edge about everything tonight. Slept the whole day and will be heading back to bed soon. Can't shake the feeling that something bad is going to happen and little by little, I will lose good things in my life. Guess this is what generalized anxiety feels like. Trying to do other things at the same time but I keep falling into a panic.

If you're feeling nerves, post here and share.

I know exactly how you feel, and I'm sorry you're feeling it :(

I'm a little nervous right now because I have work tomorrow, and I'm dreading coming home after another day of being patronized. I'm hoping I'll be angry enough to stand up for myself - sometimes anger can override anxiety if it's intense enough. I don't think it's healthy, but sometimes I feel it's all I have.

Lamb

I know exactly how you feel, and I'm sorry you're feeling it :(

I'm a little nervous right now because I have work tomorrow, and I'm dreading coming home after another day of being patronized. I'm hoping I'll be angry enough to stand up for myself - sometimes anger can override anxiety if it's intense enough. I don't think it's healthy, but sometimes I feel it's all I have.

That sucks to have to deal with. Hopefully it's a better experience for you. Sarcasm can help with that (though it may be interpreted as attitude.. or anger even). Let us know how it goes.

Last edited:

ImNotMyIllness

Today I had to turn in an assignment. As usual, I started it around 1:00 in the morning. Ended up only sleeping a couple hours, didn't have any coffee before class. I decided to take .5mg of Klonopin to see what kind of effect it would have on me since we were doing a group project.
Hmmm.....I was surprisingly calm but focused. I was also in a good mood. I'm not sure if that had to do with having no coffee and lack of sleep or if the Klonopin was doing its job. I'm going to do another experiment next week and see what happens.

hexagon_sun

I am on edge about everything tonight. Slept the whole day and will be heading back to bed soon. Can't shake the feeling that something bad is going to happen and little by little, I will lose good things in my life. Guess this is what generalized anxiety feels like. Trying to do other things at the same time but I keep falling into a panic.

If you're feeling nerves, post here and share.

I'm sorry your feeling anxious. I'm always on edge myself. My anxiety revolves around not knowing what peoples intentions are with me. I can't shake the feeling that I'm being lied to or manipulated by people all the time... I'm sure some of it is imagined, but I've met some genuine honest people before and noticed a difference between them and the ones that make me nervous... I'm trying to find friends I feel like I can trust, but it seems impossible. I love that song btw! Beck is an underated artist. Some of his songs get me choked-up. Volcano is one of my favorites https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10NVb4Pwz7c

i'm feeling on edge today as the product i sell which I rely on for income has failed to sell for the first time, which means i will struggle to pay bills this week comming and my internet data usage has gone over 100% with 20 days to go which means i will go insane with boredem with no net:kickingmyself:.

Lamb

Today I had to turn in an assignment. As usual, I started it around 1:00 in the morning. Ended up only sleeping a couple hours, didn't have any coffee before class. I decided to take .5mg of Klonopin to see what kind of effect it would have on me since we were doing a group project.
Hmmm.....I was surprisingly calm but focused. I was also in a good mood. I'm not sure if that had to do with having no coffee and lack of sleep or if the Klonopin was doing its job. I'm going to do another experiment next week and see what happens.

I'd guess the meds and no coffee. Keep me updated. :thumbup:

hexagon_sun said:
I'm sorry your feeling anxious. I'm always on edge myself. My anxiety revolves around not knowing what peoples intentions are with me. I can't shake the feeling that I'm being lied to or manipulated by people all the time... I'm sure some of it is imagined, but I've met some genuine honest people before and noticed a difference between them and the ones that make me nervous... I'm trying to find friends I feel like I can trust, but it seems impossible. I love that song btw! Beck is an underated artist. Some of his songs get me choked-up. Volcano is one of my favorites https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10NVb4Pwz7c

I know that feeling. Keep searching, it takes a long time in most cases. Beck is good stuff. Love Volcano as well. Lately I've been on a Beck, Radiohead and Jimi Hendrix ride.

skins said:
i'm feeling on edge today as the product i sell which I rely on for income has failed to sell for the first time, which means i will struggle to pay bills this week comming and my internet data usage has gone over 100% with 20 days to go which means i will go insane with boredem with no net.

Yikes, sorry skins. If you need ideas of things to do, let me know I'll try and come up with some stuff. Went without internet for 3 days recently, it was a struggle. :giggle:

Last edited:

Lamb

Feeling less anxious today. Still one thought that keeps popping up.

I've been reading and practicing the Power of Now with good results.

Last edited:
suggestions would be great lambs, i feel like a prisoner in my own home atm with absolutly nothing to do, i feel like i'm going insane...till that next pay day comes atleast.