Need to get over her...

BV85

Ok so i warn you, this is gonna sound pathetic! I met a girl through a mutual friend 3 months ago, when i saw her i instantly liked her, we exchanged numbers and started texting each other on the odd occasion, anywhoos over the last couple of months the texts got more frequent and i've gone from liking her to i want to spend every mintue of the day with her (wow i sound like a stalkerish freak :S) It was my birthday a few weeks ago and cos she couldnt make it it instantly put a dampner on the evening, i didnt mean to be down but just really wanted her to be there, my friends have said to me that im never happy when im with them and that i always want to be somewhere else, i dont want them to think that cos i really value their friendship but at the same time all this is happening.

I get some really nice texts of her, like telling me she loves me and that she wishes she had a bf like me....but nothings happening.

Theres this other guy that likes her too and i know shes going off him a bit cos he's too controlling, like telling her she cant go out and i know it rele pisses her off.....i dont want to be controlling like him but i've really fallen for her. If she doesnt text back i get really annoyed, i hate being like this and i know its pathetic, i just need to get over her.....any ideas?

Kien

I have a hard time to not think of a game every day who I spoke to like 3 times since last year. We were not friends or anything.

Women are evil. They corrupt you.