Need support to change,but where from?

richkid

I feel like i know this condition inside and out at least what i'm going through. Its easy to say positive thinking,positive mental imagery, self talk whatever psycho babble,its when I'm actually in the situation that bothers me. Thats the point I crumble. I know changing my behaviour,attuide helps but how can it when there seems little chance of interaction with people. I really don't want to do things by myself, you need the support. Where the hell do you get the support, your counsellor? parents? yourself? I want support from good friends but i aint got none close by me.

Frozen_In_Time

Hi richkid,

How are things now? Have you managed to get any support? If not, then I suggest that you seek guidance of some sort; it's not easy to figure out the answers on your own - your ideas were good. There is a lot of truth in what you say. A counsellor would be good to talk to - they're professionals, so more likely to be of help. We're here to do all we can to support you. Good luck.

Take care now,
Frozen_In_Time

Anonymous

heyy richkid i just wanted to tell you my story and that i'm in the exact same situation right now. i'm 17 and last year was a very bad year to go to school because of my increasing problems with SP. after finishing school for the summer last year i was relieved but was devastated because i just didn't do anything about my problem during the year. i had all summer to tell myself my worth in a good sense and that nothing can get in my way... but school just started and i feel like in the exact same situation as last year. :x but i'm still trying to make some improvement..

i can relate to that so much....i remember when i was in school i felt so isolated because of sa..i just wish i knew what i know now back then,but it all happens for a reason ..all i can say is stay in school and get somekind of help if u can...it will save u alot of time in the future