Need someone to talk to.

ImNotMyIllness

Depending on your area. You probably don't need any money. A lot of counties have programs for those without money. I'm unemployed right now and I signed up for insurance through my county. My doctor visits and medication are free.
......Do you still live with your parents or have a guardian? You might be able to see a family doctor under their insurance. Regardless, do a GOOGLE search in your area for free medical. ALSO, call some hospitals nearby. That's how I found out about the program that I'm in.

A lot of the hospitals participate in various programs for the low or no income.

Last edited:

ImNotMyIllness

Speaking of Doctor visits. I have to go to get blood work. My doctor wants to see if my Depression is linked to my Thyroid. Thank God I found out about this program by going to Urgent Care last year for a severe tooth ache.

Please don't hurt or starve yourself. I know you're in pain. We're ALL (in this forum) here for you. We're hurting with you! Let's all help each other.............hang in there please!

ImNotMyIllness

I know how you feel. It's especially hard as a teenager. I remember when I was 16. I just wanted a gf. I never had one in High School. A lot of kids your age are single and very depressed about it. It sucks! But, don't hurt yourself over it.........