Need Advice

RonFrank

You're not in high school anymore, instead of detention we have prison. Contact the authorities and press charges on that guy if he approaches you in a way that you feel he will cause harm to you and your family.

Srijita52

You're not in high school anymore, instead of detention we have prison. Contact the authorities and press charges on that guy if he approaches you in a way that you feel he will cause harm to you and your family.

I agree, he seems really sick if he's still after you.

RonFrank

This might sound weird but check a social network site (facebook) to see what he is doing with his life now. I actually looked up a few people that bullied me in the past and one of them has a family working a normal job and another is in college playing semi-pro football somewhere in my state.

Might provide closure of some kind.

Nathália

If he ever comes up to you, tell him that you have a wonderful family now and you let go of what was over 10 years ago. If he's that psycho, he should not even be out in society.

You don't have to throw a punch to get him off of you, just show that you've moved on and if someone does not get that they are straight nutty.

Hold a 10 year grudge? A high school grudge? Hopefully he's forgot about high school and see's himself as a grown man, not matter how much of an idiot he is. Word can strike more sometimes, but hopefully he's not a freak and will ignore you.

I agree with Ron Frank.

lonelypothead

It was 10 years ago. Even if he hasn't matured I doubt he's going to risk jail time just to beat up some kid he disliked for no reason in high school.

WeirdyMcGee

People can change alot in 10 years.
Try not to think about it too much because I really doubt he is at all.

People I went to highschool with 6 years ago don't even recognize me anymore.